Friday, May 15, 2009

Fresno, CA Area Liposuction for Large-Volume Patients

In this post I want to comment on a post from MakeMeHeal.com, about a past patient of mine.

This is one of our Los Angeles / Fresno, CA area liposuction patients who had a large volume liposuction and who was full-figured but had VERY satisfactory result. She has posted her photos on the link. If you click through this link using the password yoho, you will find over 20 of her before-and-after photos.

These larger volume liposuctions require special care and experience, and it's my belief that they should not be performed under general anesthesia, which increases the risk of the surgery. Additionally, larger-volume procedures pose increased risks for skin problems. This patient actually had a small area of skin necrosis after her surgery, but was still extremely happy with her result. She lost weight and has a shape she is very proud of, and fits in form-fitting outfits.


meechie

Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 38

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:10 pm Post subject: My one week pics...I am amazed
I went to DR. Yoho in Pasadena on 10/17. I had full torso lipo. I was amazed at the shape and body that he created. I never wanted to be thin, or skinny. I like the thick look. I like small waist, flat tummy, shapely, large thighs and rear...I think that is sexy. My goal is to fit into a 10-12.....I am nearly there now.

my pics are way to big but my pics are here...

http://public.fotki.com/cuteasgirl/dr-yoho/

password is yoho